Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still Deciding Whether to Convert to a Veg Or Not

I might have consumed every possible living animal on earth as a kid, but way back in 2001, I finally decided to give up meat for good. That was one thing not hard for me to stick with.

My reasons were different... too scientific for some, crazy for others, weird for the rest who loved and continue to love non-veg.

But how about you? Are you in that dilemma about it, whether to take the first step towards eating poultry, fish, an animal's flesh, whether to leave non-veg today or tomorrow... still deciding whether to convert to a veg ... Check out the videos here ... you wont give it a second thought any longer: www.goveg.com/

Ever wonder what it’d be like to be a vegetarian? Do you think living without meat or animal products would be impossible?

Today, challenge yourself by putting your ideas to the test. Try a vegetarian diet for one day. Really embrace what this means by learning something about why vegetarians choose their lifestyle. It’ll be a great experience for both your palate and your beliefs.

Also Read This http://www.peta.org/

I promise to come back to this one, pretty soon with my own reasons, very different from the ones in those websites, of what made me leave non-veg.

Till then happy eating!


Added May 10th 2011.... More to add later...
On facebook I am a part of the group called the Indian Vegans... where I read a lot of folks write about the reason to turn to veganism as trying not to be cruel to animals. I want to add that's just one of the three main reasons we should NOT consume animal products. Plus instead of hating animal consumers, I pity them... since the biggest damage they do is to non other than 'themselves'!! The human body is not designed to consume meat in the first place. I want to write more about it now, but will come back later on this one. In addition the third biggest reason to condemn meat is that NOT environmentally friendly.

More to add later...

No comments: