Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Alopathy Versus Naturopathy / Home Remedies

Read this article below - This is the #one reason, why I dont believe on allopathic medicines

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110ap_cold_medicine_removal.html

In reality it is not animals, but us human beings who are the target of experimentation of this stream of science. The article clearly mentions - "These medications were never designed to cure colds but only to treat cold symptoms, and in children under two there was little evidence they were effective anyway," said Tom-Revzon, who is pharmacy manager at the Children's Hospital at Mentefiore in New York City."

...When I asked the same question from my school friends these are some of the responses I got:

1.
"I depend and believe only on homeopathy and yoga for all cures and even on home remedies......and hardly take any medicine....My father practices homeopathy so I know quiet a lot about medicines... I have seen my father curing a person who use to hide under the bed fearing someone would kill him after sunset.....his medication took time but payed.....his is perfectly well now and working with Indian railways... I keep lots of homeopathey medicines at home...like if hurt then Arnica for gastric probs then carbovage,rustox,calcaria phos etc.....

it is without side effects.... "


2.
" I am to a big fan of homeopathy......it never has any side-effects.....my dad has passed on the knowledge of homeopathy.....
I'm a half doc(homeo ki [;d] )
I mostly give homeo to Srish [Deepti: My friends' kid] too....giving cold medicines for kids under 2 is not advisable at all....
Best option is to do a combination of home remedies + homeopathy.....both for adults n kids...(until unless u hve to take alopathy for chronic disease)

here read this
http://www.fitnesshigh.com/readarticles.php?id=84&title=Homoepathy%20:%20Patient%20Specific%20With%20No%20Side%20Effects

No comments: